SDAC Decoupling training session with Market Participants 11/05/2023
Single Day Ahead Coupling (SDAC) parties would like to invite you to an SDAC decoupling training session, which will be held on 11th May 2023.
Since the go-live of Multi Regional Coupling (MRC, jointly with 4M MC forming SDAC) in 2014, more than 3,300 successful market coupling sessions have been conducted. In the last 4 years, four major incidents have happened that led to a partial decoupling of the SDAC Market.
As part of the SDAC evaluation of these incidents, recommendations have been made to perform training sessions involving all operational parties (Transmission System Operators [TSOs], Nominated Electricity Market Operators [NEMOs], Central Clearing Parties, Shadow Auction entities, etc.) including Market Participants.
Next steps regarding training session:
- 17/04: Distribution of detailed information package to the Market Participants
- 04/05: Market Participant registration deadline towards JAO
- 09/05: Market Participant registration deadline towards BSP
- 11/05: Execution of the full decoupling training session
- 18/05: Collection of market participants’ feedback on the training session
The next training session will take place on 11th May 2023. Please confirm your participation until 9th May 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.