SDAC Decoupling training session with Market Participants 13/10/2022
Single Day Ahead Coupling (SDAC) parties would like to invite you to an SDAC decoupling training session, which will be held on 13th October 2022.
Since the go-live of Multi Regional Coupling (MRC, jointly with 4M MC forming SDAC) in 2014, more than 3,100 successful market coupling sessions have been conducted. In the last 4 years, four major incidents have happened that led to a partial decoupling of the SDAC Market.
As part of the SDAC evaluation of these three incidents, recommendations have been made to perform training sessions involving all operational parties (Transmission System Operators [TSOs], Nominated Electricity Market Operators [NEMOs], Central Clearing Parties, Shadow Auction entities, etc.) including Market Participants. This training session is organized to give all parties involved the opportunity to validate that they are properly prepared to handle such a day-ahead market decoupling incident in real operations and real-life conditions.
Next steps regarding training session:
- 19/09: Distribution of detailed information package to the Market Participants
- 30/09: Market Participant registration deadline towards JAO
- 07/10: Market Participant registration deadline towards BSP
- 13/10: Execution of the full decoupling training session
- 20/10: Collection of market participants’ feedback on the training session
The next training session will take place on 13th October 2022. Please confirm your participation until 7th October 2022 to email@example.com.